Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Businesses!!!

     First and for most I am SUPER EXCITED to share about my new business opportunities. I am now a presenter for Younique cosmetics. I LOVE IT! The women are amazing and it is a relatively new company. I feel completely supported by my team and we are all in it together. Not like other places I have worked for that make you feel like you are competing for customers. I am still pretty new, but have already paid for my own makeup and have started a savings for our up coming Disneyland trip! I have VERY sensitive skin, hence all of the homesteading, but no matter how I try and I can not get excited about my homemade mascara. It does not do anything but make them black and straight. It is horrible when it runs and I do not feel that "sexy back" feeling I look for when I actually take the time to put on makeup... hehe
    With the 3D fiber mascara lashes I FEEL SEXY! I feel flirty, fun, and ready to conquer the world. I know it sounds like a lot for a little tube of black stuff to do, but I promise you it does that and more!








No comments:

Post a Comment